Samsung Galaxy Note 4 will be the next big thing from Korean giant with stylus features and specs, but a new design is expected with dust proof and water proof just like Samsung Galaxy S5. Samsung is expected to come up with new advanced specs and with announcement of new Snapdragon processor 805 chip set and 810 CPUs, the manufacturers are going quite crazy about this. Samsung Galaxy Grand 3 is also expected to launch along with Note 4.
Some of the other Galaxy Note 4 specifications are as follows : –
- Display – Samsung Note 4 is expected to have 6 inch screen display along with scratch resistant Gorilla Glass 3 and with dust proof & water proof body like in Galaxy S5.
- Camera – Talking about the camera lens, Note 4 will have 20 Mega Pixel rear camera along with an auto focus feature and 8 Mega Pixel Front camera.
- OIS – It is also expected to have Optical Image Stabilization along with video stabilization.
- Video recording – Samsung Galaxy Note 4 will have 4k video recording features as well as picture optimization.
- Processor – A Quad-Core new Snapdragon 805 chip set CPU clocked at 2.5 GHz is expected for Galaxy Note 4.
- Operating System – Android version 4.4.3 straight out of the box.
- Memory Storage – It would have a 3-4 GB RAM.
- Sensors – To enhance the security of Note 4, Samsung will provide both finger print scanning and retina scanning sensors.
- Dimension & Weight – 55.5×82.5×7.9mm dimension and 145 gm weight.
- Connectivity – A 2G/3G,/4G LTE/5G compatible, a NFC , Wi-Fi dual band , and a Bluetooth 4.0 version.
- Battery – For smooth running apps for longer period of time, it will habe a mega 4,000 mAh battery.
- Price – The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 will have a price tag of atleast 875 USD because of its advanced stats.
- Release Date – Most likely release date for Note 4 is September 2014.
For more updates on Galaxy Note 4 watch this space and do not forget to share this post on social platforms.
Source – http://samsung4note.com