The next smartphone from Cupertino firm has already entered into production, a fact that comes to give strength to the rumors which point to September as release date of iPhone 5S. But that’s not all also have been able to confirm some of the most important specifications of next iPhone and the truth is that they are pretty good:
• iPhone 5S maintains a dual-core CPU, whose performance is superior to the iPhone 5, increased from 1.3 GHz to 1.5 GHz
• PowerVR SGX554MP4 GPU with quad core processing.
• Four-inch screen with Sharp IGZO technology and a resolution of 1,136 x 640 pixels, giving a density of 326 pixels per inch.
• 2 GB of RAM.
• Rear Camera 12 MP with dual LED flash.
• Connectivity support NFC and LTE.
• Fingerprint reader.
• iOS 7 operating system.
As we see improvements at the hardware leaves a pretty good set. Yes, maybe we can question the decision to maintain a dual-core CPU rather than using four, but the fact is that given the high level of optimization. No doubt, in past, dual core processor of Apple was enough to give competition to quad-core processor smartphone in terms of processing.
On the other hand the 2 GB of RAM in iPhone 5S ensures great fluent, both present and future, and the passage of three-core GPU to four-core also strengthens one more graphics power and therefore higher performance in multimedia tasks and games.
We can ask ourselves: Does it make a big difference to the iPhone 5? Certainly we can say that no, there is nothing that can really motivate the owners of an iPhone 5 to change their smartphone. This was all about iPhone 5S, what you think about this upcoming arrival? Stay tuned for more and don’t forget to share your view in comments, happy toipoing.